July 25, 2013
by Kathleen Garber
Because it’s the best weekend ever.
Save the date: Friday, October 18 – Saturday, October 19, 2013.
1. See all of your Wake Forest friends.
2. Tailgate like when you were in college.
3. Watch the Deacs win.
4. Roll the Quad.
5. Eat breakfast in the Pit.
6. The Deacon.
7. Get lost in Tribble all over again.
8. The swings on Davis Field.
9. It’s a Wake Forest weekend without the studying.
10. Hear the Chapel bells.
11. Check out how campus has changed.
12. Go to your reunion party.
13. Wear Black & Gold.
14. Sing the Fight Song.
15. See what your fraternity’s been up to.
16. Go on a Cookout run.
17. We’re unrivaled by any.
Sounds like fun, right?
So come back already.
The Office of Alumni Engagement’s mission is to find exciting new ways to connect Wake Forest alumni, friends and family. Once a Deac, always a Deac – and we’re here for you. Each day we leap out of bed humming the fight song, ready to create the moments that keep the spirit of Wake Forest present in your world.