- Watch Wake Forest University’s Dance Company “Reflecting the Times”
- Watch a portion of the Strength, Resolve, and Legacy Event held last winter commemorating 50 years of African American women residents at Wake Forest University
- Read 15 ways to practice self-care in the time of coronavirus recommended by the Women’s Center
- Watch The Wake Forest University Dance Company performance of “Still, I Rise” a poem by Dr. Maya Angelou
- Read The Daily Deac for heartwarming and helpful news from campus
- Destress by visiting the Calm Blog for free mental and emotional wellness resources
- Watch Wake Forest School of Divinity Dean Jonathan Walton’s message “The Now Normal”
- Watch Wake the Arts performances: Share with us how you’re using creativity to keep yourself going and help us join together in community.
- Watch “Coping With Corona” a video series presented by WFU Psychology Department Faculty Member, Christian Waugh, an expert on stress and coping
- Listen to “What a Wonderful World” performed on Wait Chapel’s Harris Carillon by Anthony Tang (’11)
- Join the multi-campus Movement Challenge using your alumni.wfu.edu email account and receive access to free online fitness classes. You could earn a coveted WFU Intramural Championship!
- Read recommended reflections on Friendship in a Time of Social Distancing provided by Dr. Michael Lamb, Executive Director of the Program for Leadership and Character and Assistant Professor of Politics, Ethics, and Interdisciplinary Humanities
“Mother So Dear misses you, too. Wherever you are right now, you’re a Deac. We're family. And we’ll get through this together.” Missing Our Deacs Video, @WakeForest Twitter
Wonderful Wake Forest alumni have offered to continue to lead free, virtual workout classes for Deacons everywhere! Get your sweat on and get your Deac on with these fantastic alumni instructors.
“We Have A Choice” by Jonathan Walton, Dean of the Wake Forest University Divinity School (5.28.20)
“Remote Work Hacks” webinar presented by Tiffany Tate (’07, MALS ’11)
“The Science of Winston-Salem,” a series of videos and activities for kids created by a consortium of Winston-Salem organizations
WFU Word Search
leading historian Dr. Joanne Freeman’s History of the American Revolution course through Yale University’s Open Courses.
Wake Forest University School of Law’s Isolated by the Law, a symposium that explores the legal and ethical implications surrounding quarantine during public health emergencies.
our campus virtually through the eyes of a perspective student, guided by Addie Folk (’19)