- Date: June 21, 2013, 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Registration: Cost is $85 for a family of three to cover the cost of lunch and materials. If more than three people will attend, an additional charge for lunch will apply. Attendance is limited, so please register early.
- Hotels: See this list of area hotels.
- Parking: Available in Lot S2 next to the Porter B. Byrum Welcome Center. See this map for more details.
- Learn more: Contact the Alumni Office at or 336.758.5264.
The Alumni Admissions Forum is an annual event for alumni and their children hosted by the Alumni Office and the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Open to all high school students, the forum is particularly appropriate for rising high school sophomores and juniors. While we hope that your child is considering Wake Forest, the forum will provide insight into college admissions in general.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will take you step-by-step through the college search process, focusing on finding the right college, writing winning essays, completing applications and financing a college education. If you still have questions, you’ll have plenty of time to ask them at an informal reception with staff members.