Bring your kids, grandkids, or that special someone and join us for our 2nd Deacs’ Day at the NC Zoo on Saturday, November 4. Tour the Zoo at your leisure and drop by our private, covered picnic area between 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. to join us for a Wake Forest cookout. You’ll need to purchase Zoo tickets and cookout tickets separately (see below).
Wake Forest Cookout:
- Location: “Solar Pointe” covered picnic area (located by the North America Parking Lot).
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Register for the catered cookout here.
- Tickets: $16 per adult and $10 per child (12 and under). Children 3 and under are free.
- Menu: BBQ pulled chicken, burgers, hot dogs, and sides.
- Event Details: Games, activities, a live animal encounter, and a special visit by the Deacon!
To Purchase Zoo Tickets:
Purchase and print your Zoo ticket (group discounted price) directly from the NC Zoo here. Bring your tickets with you to the Zoo and use at either entrance.
See the pictures from last year.
Please contact Laura Crump Harrell ’92 with any questions – email@example.com